Travel with less stress thanks to these features:
Cash reimbursement that airlines and cruise companies may not provide. Most airline rescheduling policies and cruise companies' own insurance policies have strict limits to allowable reasons for trip cancellation, and offer credit only with a deadline and no cash reimbursement. Travel insurance can step in and help with such costs.
Protection for medical events — and from disastrous medical expenses. In the event of a medical emergency, you could face potentially catastrophic expenses for treatment while you're traveling, especially outside of the U.S. It is also not likely that the transportation services you use will coordinate your medical evacuation back home.
Baggage protection that your regular policies may not provide. A homeowner's policy may not cover the expenses from baggage loss, delay, theft, and damage.
Value-added Travel Assistance services. Travel Assistance services, such as ID Theft Recovery and Emergency Cash advance, provide you with additional security and convenience at no extra cost.
What does Travel Insurance cost?
- Worldwide Trip Protector Lite
- Starts at $12
- Most basic Medical and Evacuation
- Basic Trip/Flight Cancellation
- No Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Benefit Details
- Worldwide Trip Protector
- Starts at $20
- Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
- Trip/Flight Cancellation Coverage
- Baggage Protection
- Benefit Details
- Worldwide Trip Protector Gold
- Starts at $40
- Highest Medical and
- Broadest Trip/Flight Cancellation
- Renter's Collision included
- Benefit Details
GENERAL LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Benefits are not payable for Sickness, Injuries or losses of You, Your Family Member, Your Traveling Companion or Your Traveling Companion’s Family Member, Your Business Partner, or Your Traveling Companion’s Business Partner
- 1. resulting from suicide, attempted suicide or any intentionally self-inflicted injury while sane or insane;
- 2. resulting from an act of declared or undeclared war (does not apply to Cancel for Work Reasons coverage);
- 3. while participating in maneuvers or training exercises of an armed service (does not apply to Cancel for Work Reasons coverage);
- 4. while riding, driving or participating in races, or speed or endurance contests (Does not apply while on Your Covered Trip if You purchase Sports Coverage);
- 5. while mountaineering (engaging in the sport of scaling mountains generally requiring the use of picks, ropes, or other special equipment)(mountaineering below 15,000 feet is covered while on Your Covered Trip if You purchase Sports Coverage);
- 6. while participating as a member of a team in an organized sporting competition;
- 7. while participating in skydiving, hang gliding, bungee cord jumping (Does not apply while on Your Covered Trip if You purchase Sports Coverage);
- 8. while piloting or learning to pilot or acting as a member of the crew of any aircraft;
- 9. received as a result or consequence of being Intoxicated, as specifically defined in the policy, or under the influence of any controlled substance unless administered on the advise of a Legally Qualified Physician;
- 10. to which a contributory cause was the commission of or attempt to commit a felony or being engaged in an illegal occupation;
- 11. due to normal childbirth, normal pregnancy (except for complications of pregnancy or as specifically provided under Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption);
- 12. Due to a mental or nervous condition, unless hospitalized;
- 13. for dental treatment (except as a result of Accidental Injury to sound natural teeth);
- 14. which exceed the Maximum Benefit Amount for each attached coverage as shown in the Confirmation of Benefits: or;
- 15. due to loss or damage (including death or injury) and any associated cost or expense resulting directly from the discharge, explosion or use of any device, weapon or material employing or involving chemical, biological, radiological or similar agents, whether in time of peace or war, and regardless of who commits the act and regardless of any other sequence thereto;
- 16. due to a Pre-existing Condition, as defined in the Policy. The Pre-existing Condition Limitation does not apply to: (a) Emergency Medical Evacuation, Medical Repatriation and Return of Remains coverage; or (b) to coverage purchased within 30 days of the initial Trip deposit on the Gold Plan, within 21 days of the initial Trip deposit on the WTP plan or within 14 days of the initial Trip deposit on the Lite Expanded plan. The booking for the Covered Trip must be the first and only booking for this travel period and destination, You are not disabled from travel at the time You pay the premium, and You must purchase this policy for the full non-refundable cost of Your Covered Trip.