Car Insurance is important.
You’re required to have car insurance to help protect not only your car, but also your legal liability. We offer recent grads and college students choice when it comes to car insurance.
Get Your Free Quotes:
Get free quotes from top insurance companies and guidance from our agents along the way to find the right amount of coverage at the right price for your needs.
We’ll never sell your information.
How can GradGuard save me time and money?
Insurance is what we do. We take pride in helping college students and recent grads save time and money by hunting down discounts and benefits that they are eligible for. Here are a few examples of how GradGuard can make shopping for car insurance easier:
Every year when your policy comes up for renewal, we automatically check to make sure you’re still getting the best rate. If we find you a better rate with another company, we will let you know.
Email or Phone
We’ll communicate with you over the phone or email to write your policy - whichever you prefer! We understand that you have things to do, and want to make shopping for insurance as easy as possible.
Good Student Discount
The majority of insurance companies offer a good student discount, meaning you can typically save on your premium if you meet the carrier’s GPA and age requirements.
Bundling with Renters Insurance
Many insurance companies offer discounts for bundling your renters and car insurance policies. Keeping your auto and renters insurance with the same company can make managing your policies more convenient.
How can GradGuard help with car insurance?
GradGuard can provide you with multiple car insurance quotes to get the right coverage at the right price. Here’s a look at our process for getting you the best value:
1. Enter your zip code so we can determine which carriers work in your area.
2. Give us some details to help our insurance professionals get you the most accurate quotes possible. We’ll never sell your information and we collect only what we need to be able to process the best quotes.
3. Choose your coverage levels. Depending on your needs and your vehicle, you can choose which level plan is best suited to your situation.
4. Bask in the glory of choice. We work with multiple carriers who compete for your business, so you’ll get several quotes to choose from.
5. Our friendly agents will contact you to discuss further details, answer any questions you may have, and bind your policy. If there are too many choices, our agents are happy to help you figure out what will be best for you.
Want to learn more about car insurance?
We’ve put together a helpful collection of articles to help college students and recent grads get answers to their questions about car insurance. Car Insurance 101 covers everything from auto insurance basics, to choosing the right coverage, to saving on your insurance costs.