What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies may also result in disabling certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your preferences.
You can delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. The various browsers provide different procedures to manage your settings. Click on any of the browser links below for instructions.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment features and cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process your order and payment properly.
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form, such as those found on our contact page and articles, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence or to provide identity authentication.
- Website preferences cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this website we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website runs when you use it. To remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
We may use local shared objects, sometimes known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences or display content based upon what you view on our website to personalize your visit. Our advertisers and third-party service providers also may use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. Please see the last section of this Cookies Policy for information on how to disable Flash cookies.
If you disable Flash cookies, you won’t have access to many features that make your experience with the website more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the website and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the website and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this website. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the website or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can provide relevant content and improve the website for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the website is delivered. When we are testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while you are on the website and to ensure we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products and services, it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our website actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
- For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this website that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, social media websites such as Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, HubSpot, Zendesk and WordPress, will set cookies through our website which may be used to enhance your profile on their website or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully our policy has clarified things for you and, as was previously mentioned, if there is something you aren't sure whether or not you need it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our website.
If you have questions you can contact us through one of the following contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 866-985-7598
We may update this policy from time to time. If we make significant changes we will let you know,
please regularly check this policy to ensure you are aware of the most updated version.