GradGuard Support



Am I covered if I am studying abroad?

Updated 4 months ago | Frequently Asked Questions

Since GradGuard comes with worldwide personal property coverage, your personal belongings such as clothes, laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc. are covered while you are studying abroad! However, since we are only able to attach a US-based address to a policy, the liability coverage does not extend outside of your U.S. based address. 

Contact Us

* indicates a required field