GradGuard Support



I don't live on-campus, can I still purchase a renters insurance policy?

Updated 2 months ago | Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, you can! GradGuard offers renters insurance to students living both on-campus and off-campus! You will be able to select "off-campus" when you are going through the quote process at Then you will just proceed as normal and enter in your off-campus address as the insured address.

Your rental company or landlord does not need to be associated with the university for you to purchase a policy.

Reminder: You can continue your coverage once you graduate or aren't enrolled in school anymore! 

Contact Us

* indicates a required field