GradGuard Support


What is covered with GradGuard Renters Insurance?

Updated 7 months ago | Frequently Asked Questions

Our Renters Insurance policy will provide coverage for on and off-campus housing. Personal property coverage protects the student's belongings worldwide from theft, burglary, and malicious damage. The policies include liability coverage which would provide protection of the insured location due to fire, water damage, etc. 

You can read a sample policy by clicking here.

You can take a look at our plans at and go through the quote process to see what makes sense for you. If you would like to speak to an agent, give us a call at 866-985-7598.

Note: GradGuard does not cover accidental damage or the normal wear and tear of items.


Contact Us

* indicates a required field