Frequently Asked Questions
- Tuition – Can I buy a plan if I am receiving college credits for courses that don’t follow “traditional” semester timeframes? (summer programs, two-week sessions, etc.)
- Tuition - I purchased a plan with a start date other than what is listed on the school’s academic calendar. Is my plan valid as of the date I selected that is listed on my plan, or the first day of the academic term I have purchased for?
- Tuition – Am I covered with GradGuard Tuition insurance if I change healthcare providers or my psychiatrist within the 60* day timeframe prior to purchasing a plan?
- Tuition – How does a claim work when a claim is filed for one term within a multi-term plan?
- Tuition – If I am studying abroad, which address should I add when I purchase a plan?
- Tuition – Is Monkeypox covered?
- Tuition - On-Campus Housing & Off-Campus Housing - What is covered?
- Tuition - What is tuition insurance? What does tuition insurance protect?
- Tuition - Does tuition insurance cover pre-existing conditions?
- Tuition - Does tuition insurance cover COVID-19 and the Coronavirus?
- Tuition - How do I purchase tuition insurance?
- Tuition - When is the best time to purchase tuition insurance?
- Tuition - Can I purchase after school starts?
- Tuition - Who is eligible to buy tuition insurance?
- Tuition - Is a student eligible for tuition insurance if they are paying for college with student loans or financial aid?
- Tuition - How can I get another copy of my Plan documents?
- Tuition - "I have a different start date. How can I update my plan?"
- Tuition - If I want to increase my limits, do I have to buy more coverage prior to the first day of classes?
- Tuition - Can I transfer this plan to another university?
- Tuition - How do I file a claim for tuition insurance?
- Tuition - Is my tuition reimbursement paid directly to me?
- Tuition - How do I cancel my plan?
- Tuition - What is the cancelation policy?
- Tuition - What is Student Life Assistance?
- Tuition - Who underwrites the insurance for these plans?
* indicates a required field